Who We Are:
At adMarketplace, we are passionate about improving the search experience for consumers, publishers, and advertisers without sacrificing user privacy. We are the largest people-led, privacy-safe consumer search marketplace.
Our mantra is to let our winners run. From your first day at AMP, you will have the opportunity to make a valuable contribution to the company. We’re excited about building and innovating new products. We embody our five core values (known as our 5C’s) with everything we do- Curiosity, Collaboration, Creative Conflict, Commitment, and Competitiveness. We believe in continuous professional growth, and offer all our employees career path mapping to ensure no one ever stops learning.
Growing Company. Small, Dynamic Teams. Real Impact.
adMarketplace’s focus is user privacy and user friendly advertising products. adMarketplace is looking for a Technical Product Manager who will work on B2B Enterprise applications. The ideal candidate will have demonstrable abilities in written communication (Technical Writing training/experience is a plus). The successful candidate will report to, and work closely with, a Director of Product Manager as part of a larger Product Management team. This is a role with tremendous opportunity for growth!
What You’ll Do:
- Own the full lifecycle of product development from ideation to user adoption
- Participate in the building of data heavy enterprise dashboards, tools & applications
- Create product requirements, use cases and user stories
- Work closely with UX/UI designers on producing wireframes and prototypes
- Closely work with the Engineering team, participate in sprint planning and reviews
- Collaborate with multiple department heads (stakeholders), as well as work closely with senior leadership, especially our CTO/CPO
- BA/BS in Data Analytics, Computer Science, Design; 2+ years of product management experience
- 2-5 years experience working closely with technologies including: SQL, GIthub/Bitbucket, Java
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in an agile environment
- Ability to understand, create and prioritize thorough product requirements
- Highly analytical
- Love tackling complex problems in ambiguous environments and have the grit and creativity to get to a great solution
- Demonstrate the ability to develop exceptional user experiences that have had successful business outcomes
- Familiarity with Search interfaces and data analytics dashboards would be ideal but not required
- Think both big picture and deep-dive into the details when necessary
- Adtech or Fintech experience is a plus
adMarketplace has been named as one of the best places to work in New York City by Built In and Crain’s- the latter of which have recognized us the past three years straight! AMP is currently experiencing triple digit growth, and it’s never been a better time to join our team!
We offer a robust continuing education program, management training, regular company-wide lunch and learns, and well-defined career paths to ensure all our employees have an opportunity to grow.
At adMarketplace, we play to win, but we learn from our setbacks. Our commitment to a collaborative environment means no one succeeds alone, and no one fails alone either.
We know you’ve come to expect comprehensive healthcare, wellness programs, paid time off, commuter benefits, and 401k matching from any company, so it’s a good thing we offer all of that and so much more. adMarketplace offers a dog friendly office, Summer Fridays, catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen, ZogSports teams, happy hours and corporate retreats to encourage a strong work/life balance.