Reimagine the infrastructure of cancer care within a technology and science community that values integrity, inspires growth, and is uniquely positioned to create a more modern, connected oncology ecosystem.
We’re looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to help us accomplish our mission to improve and extend lives by learning from the experience of every person with cancer. Are you ready to be the next changemaker in cancer care?
You’ll join the Corporate Applications (CorpApps) team which exists to support the selection, implementation, and ongoing management of core enterprise business systems. The systems this team will deploy and support operate at the center of Flatiron, helping to minimize the burden of overly complex operations, and leading to increased work output through optimized workflows.
Your work will define functional requirements that lead to the design and implementation of Salesforce solutions that drive operational efficiency and facilitate business insights.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to define functional requirements and implement end-to-end Salesforce solutions
- Implement Salesforce standard functionality and customizations that streamline and automate Flatiron’s processes and information flows
- Design and manage data models and data governance frameworks that enable process improvements, facilitate reporting, and ensure data quality and security
- Evaluate, implement, and administer third-party Salesforce applications and integrations.
- Provide ongoing support and education for Salesforce users: answer questions, troubleshoot issues, and lead education sessions
- Integrate Salesforce with other applications to optimize data sharing across all systems and drive Salesforce as a centralized source of truth for customer information
- Build custom reports and dashboards to drive business insights
- Collaborate with the Netsuite experts in the team to troubleshoot CPQ bugs and develop new solutions for the business.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience working as a Salesforce Developer and/or App Builder
- Extensive experience in Salesforce Sales Cloud and Salesforce Service Cloud and SFDC Configure Price Quote (CPQ)
- Collaborative and able to work across multiple teams
- Capable of understanding competing priorities within a fast-paced environment
- Action and results oriented, and self-motivated, with demonstrated ability to proactively problem solve
- Experience with API integrations and integration platforms as a service (iPaaS) such as Dell Boomi or Workato
- Experience writing Apex triggers and classes to fulfill requirements that cannot be met using declarative functionality alone
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies
- Experience with Netsuite
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or another relevant course of study
- Salesforce Advanced App Builder, Platform App Builder, and Platform Developer certifications
Life at Flatiron
At Flatiron Health, we offer a full range of benefits to support you and your loved ones so you can focus your working hours on improving cancer care and accelerating cancer research, and your non-working hours on everything else life has to offer:
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive compensation package
- 401(k) contribution to help you reach your retirement planning goals
- Financial health resources including 1:1 financial advice
- Mental well-being tools and services
- Parental benefits and policies including family-building care and generous paid leave
- Path to parenthood programs supporting fertility, adoption and surrogacy
- Travel support for safe healthcare services
- Lifestyle spending account for perks that make sense for you and your family
In addition to our robust benefit offerings, visit our Life at Flatiron page to learn how we support continuous learning through professional development programs and celebrate Diversity in the workplace.
Job Compensation Range
Salary Range: $119,500.00 – $168,500.00
Preferred Primary Location: NYC Headquarters
The annual pay range reflected above for this position is based on the preferred primary location of the role which is listed in the job description. Salary ranges for other locations vary from the range reflected above. Base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. An annual bonus and equity may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered.
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
COVID-19: Pursuant to Flatiron’s health and safety protocol relating to COVID-19, candidates selected for hire must disclose their COVID-19 vaccination status and must be fully vaccinated in order to access our offices or travel to customer sites, subject to legally required exemptions for disability or sincerely-held religious belief. Flatiron will engage in an interactive process as appropriate for the particular position. For external-facing roles, especially those involving contact with vulnerable individuals, accommodations for unvaccinated status may not be feasible.