With 20 years of search marketing expertise our goal is to add value to every search. On the simplest level we are the largest consumer search technology platform outside of Google and Bing. adMarketplace delivers incremental search traffic across native channels, including mobile apps, consumer sites, and browsers. Our technology enables audiences to skip search results pages and navigate directly to trusted sites in moments of intent. As well as driving incremental reach we are also market leaders in terms of privacy and performance.
What You’ll Do:
- Connect with and gain interest from decision-makers who control $3MM in advertising budget.
- Thrive on selling into complex and dynamic organizations across a broad spectrum of industries.
- Pitch solutions, not products; comfortable securing prospective clients’ ad budgets, market goals, and performance tracking data assets.
- Conduct substantial research on clients to bolster outreach and pitches.
- Carry-forward our product offering and position in the digital advertising industry, representing our company at industry conferences and events to win new clients.
- Customize pitches as sales presentation decks.
- Collaborate across in-house departments to ensure your clients’ ongoing and often changing needs are continuously met.
- Maintain accurate and updated CRM data via Salesforce.
- Strong base salary + aggressive commission plan
- Ability to pitch a results-oriented solution to the largest brands and their digital agencies
- Work with Fortune 300 partners in the Auto, Travel, Retail, Telecom, Finance, and Insurance verticals
- Potential for growth
- Bachelor’s degree; 3-5+ years as a top performer in B2B enterprise sales, pitching to AVP level and above
- Proven winner with a deep desire to close big deals and earn large commissions
- Relationship-builder comfortable with a sales cycle of more than two months
- Data-savvy and comfortable discussing technology
- Strong objection handler, with ability to think-on-feet
- Strong prospecting, presentation, and relationship building experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; bonus if also comfortable with Google Slides and Salesforce
- Will be a quick-study on the search / pay per click / performance advertising market, as well as its dovetailing with brand marketing
- Can ask tough, thoughtful questions and be relentlessly competitive with a strong sense of urgency
- Highly analytical mindset